19/06/2018

Random things that make me happy

So many things bring joy to my life. So many things make me happy. Isn't life simply awesome?

1. The availability of ice kosong (i.e. iced water) from hawker centres makes life so much easier. I am petty prone to thirst so having plain water to drink is great.

2. I tried the Toast Box iced milk tea with no sugar (still tasted sweet anyway). Well blended. Homogeneous. A 10/10 from me here.

3. Sheng Siong is a good place to get groceries cos you get a 5% discount on the POSB everyday card.

4. I got a new music streaming app on my phone and it is none other than.....(no no, not spotify) MUSIC FM! You find all sorts of exotic songs (unavailable on spotify cos those songs are so mainstream!) which you download on your device and listen offline. No data required. Super awesome.

5. I am so happy cos I get to cook at home then bring the food out. For huge eaters like me this is a better idea cos whose wallet can sustain 3 full bowls of noodles every single lunch?

6. I love being able to get cheap and good masks from innisfree and etude house...... I tried their tea tree masks to combat acne and my red dots are getting smaller. Tea tree smells different. You don't smell flowers or fruits, you smell antiseptic. That is when I know I am getting the real deal. Medicated masks you see.

7. EVERYBODY FIND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS ^^