20/05/2018

I will be happy!

Say it loud and say it clear. Repeat it to yourself so many times that a wild manifestation happens and the universe sends hoards of good luck and happiness on your way.

Say it with conviction, loud and clear. Say it with pride and confidence.

I will understand the answer soon.

I will figure out how "full" truly means to a normal person with a small appetite. I will eventually reach the mystical stage where I am " so full that I cannot walk". Now it's a pretty faraway fantasy because I myself have personally never even felt "full" no matter how much I eat. How to reach the mysterious stage where I get "too full to move"? What on earth is that.....paradise?

I will pack my schedule to the fullest. Yeap, FULL FULL FULL!

I will fly high like a kite on a windy afternoon. I will spread my beautiful wings and SOAR! As I flap my wings, I will take flight over all the unknown territory and bask in the warm glow of the amber sun.

I will be happy! I will be super duper mega happy!

HAPPY!