22/02/2018

Living Life to the Fullest

A certain government scholar really hit the nail on the head when she proclaimed how her life motto is to "live life to the fullest" on her social media pages. I have never seen such a statement which so accurately depicts my personal motto in life (which sometimes goes unsaid) . Her instagram bio reads "Love hard and live fully" while her facebook bio reads "I love life, and I live it to the fullest". Let me now exclaim in bright and bold caps lock: YES I AGREE WITH YOU! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

Full. Such a beautiful word. Full is so beautiful. (no pun intended)

I definitely appear to be living it up with a fully packed schedule filled with JC/University tuition classes. (Yes, there is actually a huge market for professional papers/university tuition, but only for the niche and the elite.) But am I truly living life to the fullest?